Customised Cover Letters
Its important not to forget about the Cover Letter and once again I can design this for you in a very professional manner. The Cover Letter should compliment your CV and come across as professional and positive as possible. The cost of the Cover Letter is €25.
To book your Cover Letter simply
- Place your order via paypal below and you will receive a questionnaire to fill in.
- Following receipt of the completed questionnaire Avril will complete your customised cover letter and send it to you via email within 48 hours.
To order your customised cover letter use the above instructions or contact Avril on email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 086 2176742
WRITING YOUR OWN COVER LETTER
Cover Letters Explained
Cover Letters are part of the job application etiquette and serve to provide a first introduction of you to the potential future Employer. They are a simple one page letter which briefly introduces you in a positive and concise manner. In any cover letter you have three objectives to achieve:
- Introduce yourself to the potential future Employer
- Introduce your skills, talents, experience and qualifications – essentially what you can bring to the company
- Thank the Employer for considering your application and let them know that you are available for interview
By achieving the above three objectives you will be successful in designing an effective Cover Letter which will compliment your CV. Once again here are some tips for successful Cover Letter writing:
Cover Letter Tips
- Keep your font clear and legible, no fancy fonts needed
- Font size at a minimum of size 11 so it is easy to read
- Don’t waffle stick to the point
- Ensure to proof read and spell check your Cover Letter and ask a friend or family member to do the same for you
- Ensure to have the correct date on your Cover Letter to show that you have good attention to detail
- Don’t forget to thank the Employer for considering your application